Daily Tidbits

The new, updated list is live! Click on the home page to refresh and find the newest version.

Monday, March 21, 2011

General Conference Activity Ideas, April 2011

It's that time again. LDS General Conference is April 2nd and 3rd this year. Here is my updated list of possible activities and activity pages for you to check out. All links have been verified.

Some links are from 2007 or earlier, but are still available. All links new, new to me, or updated for April are marked with an asterisk*. Any additions or updates after today are marked with a double asterisk**. If you have new sites to offer, please let me know. Many of these are lists or multiple pages and you can click through them to assemble a packet or set of activities perfect for your children.

**General Conference Treat Buckets at Brown Paper Packages
**Conference Packet from Magnify = Simplify
**Conference Packet from Beehive Messages
**Activity pages from LDS Primary Blog
**General Conference Wall from We Talk of Christ
**Conference Ideas for FHE from Little LDS Ideas
**I Spy the Prophet Game from We Talk of Christ
**Kids Conference Store from A Mama B's
**General Conference Games from Lady Create-a-lot

*General Conference Ideas (Candy Lei Countdown) and Linky Party at A Mama B's

*Conference Ideas and links at LDS Resources
*April 2011 packet from Sugardoodle

General Conference activity list from Sugardoodle  (scroll to the bottom for a list)
Packet from newlds.org
2010 Conference Packets at Scriptures4Kids (With Melanie at Sugardoodle: nursery, junior/senior primary and YM/YW)

2010 Easter-related Conference activities at A Little Tipsy
Tips and activities from Discover the Scriptures
Lots of ideas and links from Food Storage and Beyond
Really cute General Conference Memory Game from Beehive Messages

Conference Packet from Magnify = Simplify
Conference Activities from lds.org
April 2010 Conference Packet from Beehive Messages
Dot-to-Dot Activities from My CTR Ring
Fill in the Blank Pages from My CTR Ring
General Conference FHE Ideas from Suite101
Ideas for Toddler and Preschool Age from FHE Planner

Activity pages from The Friend
Multiple Activity Pages from The Idea Door, including one for youth
LDS Word Search puzzles from LDS Resources
Conference Baskets as gifts
LDS Crossword Puzzles from About.com


10 Ideas for a meaningful conference for children from Mormon Times
2009 General Conference Printables from Visiting Teaching

Apostle Naming Game from Suite101--good for toddlers who might like matching-type games
Assorted activities at Mommy Chic
Activity packet from Deseret Book

Making Conference Memorable from Mormon Momma
General Conference Baskets from Creative Holiday Gift Ideas
Conference Bingo from The Friend
Lots of various links from About.com (lots of fun printable packets)

Activity pages from Pratt's FHE Idea Box
Some general ideas for General Conference
Ideas to prepare for General Conference
Staying awake during General Conference
Ideas for Conference Weekend at Hugs and Giggles
Preschool activity packet from Sharing Ideas is Fun to Do

As always, thanks to those who actually do the work and put these packets and pages together. I have the easy job of simply compiling them.

Have fun! If this information has been helpful, please leave me a comment and let me know.



6 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Aubrie and I have a blog called A Mama B's Crafts & Recipes, and I just started a General Conference Idea Linky Party and would like to invite you to come join in and link up any crafts, recipes or ideas you have for General Conference this year :o)

    http://amamab.blogspot.com/2011/03/conference-candy-coutdown-lei-linky.html

    Thanks!

    Aubrie @ http://amamab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list! I don't remember exactly how I got here - I've been blog-hopping - I think I came from the linky party on A Mama B? Anyway - this is one of the best lists I've seen, with some great ideas. Thank you for your work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, fabulous list! I have been looking to shake things up a little this time around. My kids love conference bingo, I'm hoping to keep them interested for longer this year. Thanks for doing this. :) Janae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your list. It helped this last minute mom out a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great blog you have here!!! Thanks so much for linking me up to your post! I appreciate it!
    Have a great day!
    ~Amy @
    http://ladycreate-a-lot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great list! Thanks for posting it!! :) - Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Please let me know you were here. Let me know what you thought of a particular activity or post. If this is your first time visiting, tell how you found me.

If your email is not listed in your blogger profile, I will try and respond here in the comment section. But, please have your email address enabled in your profile. It makes it a lot easier for people to respond to comments and questions!

If you are here simply to spam or leave a link to some obscure place where you sell things, don't bother. Your comment will be deleted.

While I appreciate awards, I no longer accept them, but thank you for thinking of me. Your comments are reward enough!