Daily Tidbits

There are enough links on the previous conference pages that I'm not updating this year. I get a lot of hits but very few comments so I don't know if people even like or use these links and I don't have time this year to update anyway. So, enjoy perusing and hopefully you can find some conference helps among the links already here

Friday, January 7, 2011

New FHE Site


Cool.  The Church has a new website devoted completely, to Family Home Evening. 

Lots of links.  Lots of ideas.  All in one place.

It also has an "Our Most Memorable Family Home Evening" feature, which looks neat.

Check it out here.

1 comment:

Aubrie said...

I love your blog and just wanted to let you know I am starting a Conference Idea Linky Party to compile great ideas for kids and families during conference. Traditions you have, special recipes you make just for conference, or craft ideas, things to get the kids involved and listening. I would love if you would come join with any ideas!

http://amamab.blogspot.com/2011/03/conference-candy-coutdown-lei-linky.html

aubrie @ http://amamab.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Groupon!